Sunday, April 20, 2008

My First Tooth

Mommy felt a little bump on my gum last week and on Saturday morning she felt my first tooth! I did so well and I bet my next one is coming any day now. Mommy needs to put up some more pictures of me but I figured I would let you know what has been going on until she can do that.

This week was very busy. Mommy got a job and she has been on the phone all the time! Daddy has taken a liking to shooting and hunting so he went for some practice this week. He had a good time but has a big bruise on his arm. This weekend we went to Indianapolis to visit Grandma Reen and Grandpa Tom. Daddy went to a Bachelor Party, I'm not sure what that is but Mommy says I'll know more about it when I'm older. I got to see Aunt Bridget and helped her pick out some things for her Prom. Again, not quite sure what the Prom is but one day I'll know all kinds of things!

I'm also getting closer and closer to rolling over. I can roll on my side and back to my back...but it's just so hard to push myself the rest of the way over! I'm gonna do it, I just know it! I'm also a champ at grabbing things and putting them in my mouth. I can even drink from a bottle now! I really like to laugh and smile all the time. Life is good.

Talk to you all soon and I'm sure my Mommy will have pictures up real soon!
Love
Jacob

No comments: