Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I got teeth...there multiplyin'

I have been waking up a lot at night lately and it's been driving my mommy crazy. I feel bad cause she is so tired but I have been doing some big stuff. I just got 2 new teeth and another one is going to show up any day! I have 6 teeth now! I'm almost ready for Steak and Potatoes but Mommy and Daddy say I have to wait a little longer.

This weekend we are headed to Grandma and Grandpa Engler's house. I get to go on the boat for the first time...I'm so excited! Plus I get to see and meet some of Mommy and Daddy's really good friends. I'm really looking forward to being outside and swimming in the pool! :)

I will have lots of pictures after this weekend to show of my big 4th of July trip!

Talk to you soon!
Jacob

No comments: