Monday, July 20, 2009

Our Trip to Indiana

Mama, Daddy and I went to Indiana for the 4th of July and for Daddy's shutdown. Mama and I stayed in Indiana before Daddy came back for his vacation. We had a great few weeks. Here are some picutres from our trip. We had a lot of experiences this trip, I learned to swim, I rode on a tracker and went tubing! Here I am at Grandma and Grandpa Engler's having dinner!
Dave and Jen on the boat getting ready for Fireworks!
Sarah and Justin, and soon to be twin baby girls!
Mama is putting pizza's into the oven. This year the theme night at the Engler's was make your own pizza's! Grammy made brownies! They were delicious!

Just chillin' at Grammy's pool! I learned how to swim in Grammy's new pool! I was pooped from all the swimming.
Daddy took me for a ride on Grandpa Engler's tractor....well lawn mower, it was a fun ride to me!

We all went to the Canal in Delphi, but we didn't get to take a boat ride we were too early. So we all got to take a bike ride instead. I had lots of fun with Grandma and Grandpa driving me and Blake around!

Blake and I had a snack that afternoon after doing some swimming!
Daddy and Mama went skiing, I went to sleep. The boat just makes me so sleepy!
Here is my very first ride on the tube! It was fun!
Here is Mama skiing, she got up on her first try. Both Mama and Daddy got up their first try and it had been over 7 years since either one of them had been skiing.
Grandpa was spinning Grandma in the tube. She didn't like it too much, but she was a trooper!
Here I am helping Grandpa drive the boat!
Daddy let me drive the boat with him too!
We went to Greenfield to visit Chad, Amy and new baby Olivia. Chad let me check out his Oliver tractor! It was fun and I went for a ride too.

Daddy, Amy and baby Olivia. Mama was able to take pictures of Daddy holding Olivia, but I didn't really like it when Mama held the baby. She was very cute, but I got a little jealous!

No comments: