Thursday, September 17, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do

I had the funniest experience with Jacob today that I just have to share. I've been having a much harder time this pregnancy then with Jacob as far as getting sick. Well the kitchen has been my arch enemy causing me to gag and get sick quite frequently. I was making lunch today for Jacob and I when I opened the fridge and proceeded to gag as I have a lot. So I placed my hand over my mouth and went to the great room to remove myself from where the smell may still be lingering. I turned around to let Jacob know that I'd be right back when he made a gagging sound, covered his mouth, ran down the hall and tried to open the bathroom door. The bathroom that I go to everytime I get sick. I laughed so hard and Jacob just stood there and laughed at me. It was the exact amount of comic relief I needed after feeling like poop the past few days!

No comments: