Monday, January 4, 2010

Florida Trip

We drove to Florida the day after Christmas this year. The car ride was long, but I was a very good boy. I played with my new toys and listened to Alvin and the Chipmunks soundtrack. Here I am on the beach the first full day we were there. I loved the beach!
The ocean was very cold, but I didn't care too much!
I really liked to play with the buckets and shovel in the sand.
Daddy and I took a little morning nap together.
Great Uncle Jeff, Great Aunt Libbi and Cousins Sarah and Daniel came up to visit one night and we went to the beach. Grammie was taking their picture and I wanted to get in it too! Cheese!
Mama really likes this picture of me! I'm getting really good at saying cheese to the camera!


Loving the beach! What at beautiful day!

Swimming in Grammie and Yei Yei's pool! I had lots of fun jumping in and swimming to the side!
Daddy threw me so high! I kept asking for more!
After swimming, I fell asleep in my lunch. Once Daddy held my head I was out cold!
The last day on the beach, Daddy and I were putting sand into the buckets together. I had so much fun on the beach!

No comments: