Thursday, March 18, 2010

Broken Belly

Yesterday I was getting Jacob ready to go outside and play. My shirt happened to come up and he saw my belly button sticking out. He looked at it funny and pointed and said "Broken". Then he said "Fix it" and "Kiss" so he leaned in and kissed my broken belly button. It was pretty funny!

Things are progressing well here, I had my doctor's appointment today and I'm dialated to 1 right now and baby is head down and ready to go! So things are progressing in that department too! I'm so excited and am eager to meet this new little man! Eric and I have been trying to guess when he's going to be born. Eric thinks April 11th and I think either the 4th or the 10th. If you care to place a guess on date, time or weight let us know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will go with April 11, since its my birthday too!