Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

We went to the pumpkin patch and got our pumpkins on Saturday. It was such a nice day that we decided to carve the pumpkin outside. We put Carter in the back of the van while Eric and Jacob carved the pumpkin. He was having a good time!
Jacob was helping pick out what shapes to use for the pumpkin's face.
Jacob had a lot of fun trick-or-treating this year! He was the cutest Clown in the neighborhood! And Carter was the cutest Panda Bear! Thanks Grammie!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi Stephanie - I don't have your e-mail so thought I'd try this way - I'm putting together a list of birthdays and anniversaries. I'm not very good about sending out cards but at least this way I can think a good thought on everyone's special day. I have you as 11/1/80 but I need the rest of your family. And your anniversary. I love seeing pictures of your kids. They are so cute! Carrie Weigel (Reen's sister)

Carrie said...

ccweigel@comcast.net