Sunday, March 4, 2012

Its Been A While....

Ok, so I haven't posted in a LONG time and these pic's are a little mixed up. Here are the boys with Santa!
Carter hanging out with Grandpa John at Thanksgiving.

Getting all cozy.

Bridget's 21st birthday!

Having a shot!

The birthday girl!

Grandma Reen bought some fun costumes and uncle TJ and Jacob were having a good time trying them on. Jacob in his power ranger pose.

He even got uncle TJ to dress up too :)

Jacob has become quite the engineer when it comes to building with his lego's. He made a rocket with a launch pad last night and I was very impressed!

Unfortunately the washing machine broke earlier this week, but Eric was able to fix it with the help of Carter and Jacob. Carter wouldn't leave the action!
Playing outside on one of the many nice days we've had this winter.

Jacob posing with his favorite outside toy.

Daddy and Jacob fell asleep after a few hours of swimming at the indoor pool.

We had a loss in the family this year, Grandpa Stark decided it was his time to pass on. We all came together for the funeral and here we are at an Irish resturaunt after the wake.

The cousins had a great time hanging out with uncle TJ.

Reading with Grandpa Tom.

Hank and Hannah enjoying ice cream together.

Playing ring around the rosy.


Just before they all fall down.

Loving the iPhones with aunt Bridget.

Jacob and Carter watching tv together, Carter was tired and just layed down on Jacob to fall asleep.

Jacob and Carter in their jammies from Grandpa John and Grandma Pat.

Merry Christmas, all the Engler cousins together.

Grandpa John passing out presents.

Daddy and Carter reading.

Jacob and Blake waiting for gifts.

Carter decided to hang out on the porch at Grandpa Tom's house Christmas morning. Not sure why he wanted to lay down like this but I couldn't resist the photo opp!

Getting cookies for Santa.

We went to see cousin Katie in Willie Wonka right before Christmas this year. Jacob had a great time! He loved watching the play, but when it came to saying hi to Willie when it was over, he was very scared!
Carter likes putting on shoes now and he decided to walk around in mine the other day.

Jacob and I had our teeth cleaned, I didn't see Jacob having his teeth cleaned the first time he had it done because he had it down while I was having mine clean. I was so proud of my big little boy when he had his teeth cleaned!

No comments: